Now virtually treating families in Colorado, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Tennessee, and Texas!
Important Information: Please Read
Due to increased patient volumes, inside the clinics, and through our virtual platform, we are currently experiencing longer than usual wait times. While same-day reservations may not be available at this time, we are happy to see you at the next open spot, which can be determined by signing in online.
We are only able to see pediatric patients (patients aged 21 and under) in the clinic for walk-ins at this time. If you are over the age of 21, we are happy to see you virtually by scheduling a telemedicine appointment. We are currently not seeing adult patients in our clinics for walk-in visits.
Find A Location
Reserve your time online, by phone, or simply walk-in to a location near you.
Request a Virtual Visit
If you can’t make it to us, our family providers will meet you online via secure video conference.
Pay Your Bill
Make online payments on the go from your mobile device, including your iPhone or iPad.
What We Treat
Find A Location
Why Urgent Care For Kids?
- Quality Medical Care by a Pediatric Provider
- Short Wait Times
- Walk-in Patients Welcome
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- We Report Back to Your Pediatrician
What Makes us Different?
- More Affordable Care Compared to the Emergency Room
- Pediatric Providers Trained in Treating Children’s Afflictions
- A Comfortable, Playful Environment and Friendly Staff
- Open Nights, Weekends, and all Holidays
- Receive our Rubber Duck of the Month at each Visit