This week on Urgent Care for Kids Fast Facts, we are featuring our Keller clinic. This busy DFW-area clinic has lots of fun facts to share!
Keller Fast Facts
- Keller is the clinic that started it all! As the original Urgent Care for Kids location, Keller opened its doors in 2011, paving the way for all nine UC4K clinics.
- Conveniently located on Keller Parkway, this clinic serves the families of Keller, Trophy Club, Colleyville, Southlake, and the surrounding areas.
- With a total of 9 exam rooms, our Keller location has the most exam rooms of any Urgent Care for Kids clinics.
- Like all Urgent Care for Kids locations, our Keller clinic accepts both commercial insurance plans such as Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna, Tricare, and United Healthcare, and all Texas Medicaid and CHIP plans.
- Our longest-standing Keller employee is Taylor Meeks, who has been with Urgent Care for Kids since opening day! She is also the longest-standing member of the UC4K clinical staff in all locations. Taylor is an asset to our team and we are so happy to have had her with us since the beginning!
- Our pediatric-focused clinic specializes in minor injuries such as laceration repair, x-rays, sprains and breaks, and other types of bumps and bruises. Additionally, we offer rapid lab testing, flu shots, and are able to treat illness when your pediatrician is full or closed.
- While the majority of patients we see are walk-in, our Keller clinic is the only clinic with an appointment option. When you check in online, you can pick a time to come in. This helps us manage our patient flow better, and cuts down on your wait time!
Each of our clinics provides exceptional medical care to each of our pediatric patients, along with outstanding customer service to each family we see, and our Keller clinic is no exception to that. We are proud to serve the greater DFW area, and if you would like to learn more about our Keller site, you can stop by for a tour, or give us a call.