Weekdays: Noon - 9:00 PM
Weekends: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
7212 Independence Pkwy, Suite A
Plano, TX 75025
After Hours Walk-In Pediatric Urgent Care in Plano
Urgent Care for Kids Plano proudly serves the families in surrounding counties. Our facility is open late for your convenience. We deliver quality medical care from pediatric providers who truly value the health of your child.
Our pediatric urgent care facility in Plano is the after-hours solution to the long wait times of adult urgent care centers and crowded ERs. With our convenient online check-in feature, walk-in option, and efficient pediatric staff, we work hard to have your kid seen as soon as possible. In fact, our average wait time is only 5 minutes.
From bumps and bruises to minor injuries and illnesses, our pediatricians and pediatric providers are specially trained in treating patients aged 0-21 years old.
Pediatric Urgent Care Plano
For pediatric urgent care and quality medical procedures, visit our pediatric urgent care location in Plano, TX. Call us at or check in online to register in advance.
We see families from Mansfield, Kennedale, Rendon, Wooded Hills, Lillian, Pantego, Cedar Hill, Duncan Hill, Forest Hill, Midlothian and the surrounding areas.
We look forward to serving you and your family!
- Office visits & Consultations
- On-Site Lab Testing: Flu, Strep, RSV, Mono, & COVID-19 (Rapid Antigen)
- PCR COVID-19 and Antibody Testing (Swab and Bloodwork Sent to Off-Site Lab)
- Urinalysis & Bacterial Cultures
- X-Rays & Orthoglass Splinting
- Common Illness Treatments Such As Cold & Flu
- Laceration Repairs (Stitches, Staples, and Liquiband)
- Foreign Object Removals
- Minor Burns
- Asthma Related Issues
- Mild Allergic Reactions
- Skin Irritations
- Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye)
- Ear Infections
- Head Lice
- Animal Bites
- Flu Shots
- Sports Physicals