Over the past eight weeks, we have shared fun and helpful facts about each one of our Urgent Care for Kids locations, in an effort to help you learn more about what makes each clinic unique. For our last installment of this series, we are spotlighting our Spring, Texas clinic.
- Our Spring clinic opened August 20, 2014, and it has been a great year and a half!
- This clinic is one of our larger locations, with a spacious waiting room and ample patient rooms.
- Located off of Kuykendahl and West Rayford, our Spring clinic serves patients from Spring, Tomball, Cypress, North Houston, Humble, and The Woodlands.
- Like all of our clinics, Spring accepts most commercial insurance plans such as Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna, United Healthcare, and Tricare. We also accept all Texas Medicaid and CHIP plans.
- We have always been very involved in the Spring community, through hosting Toddler Time events at Chick Fil A, hosting tours for mommy groups, and participating in area school district events. We love getting to know the community we serve!
- Spring is our most recent Houston-area location to open, and our second North Houston area location.
- As with all of our clinics, our Spring location has colorful and cheery decor in the waiting rooms, hallways, and patient rooms. The theme of this clinic is “Around the World”, and features Dr. Duck in many international locations!
We hope you have enjoyed learning about all of our different Urgent Care for Kids locations across Texas. We are proud to serve the children and families in each and every community we are located in. If you’d like to learn more about our Spring clinic, or any other clinic, please feel free to drop by or give us a call.