Over the last few weeks, we’ve been sharing “Fast Facts” on each of the Urgent Care for Kids clinic locations. This week, we’re highlighting our Cedar Park location, which is one of 3 Austin-area clinics.
Cedar Park Fast Facts
- As the first Pediatric Urgent care in the greater Cedar Park area, this location was highly anticipated and requested by families in the community for over a year. We diligently searched for the perfect location to best serve the families of Cedar Park, and we found our home on Whitestone and 1431, in front of the Costco.
- This location serves families in Cedar Park, Leander, Liberty Hill, Lago Vista, Austin, Georgetown, Lakeway, Bee Cave, and many of the surrounding areas.
- While the first Austin-Area Urgent Care for Kids site is located in West Round Rock, we quickly saw a need in both Cedar Park and East Round Rock, and opened clinics in those areas as well.
- Just as all of our locations, the Cedar Park site is committed to providing specialized pediatric care. The lead provider for this location, Dr. Kristen Whitenton, is a Pediatrician with over 7 years of pediatric urgent care experience.
- We treat children ages 0-21, and we offer a wide range of services including onsite lab testing for flu, strep, mono, and RSV, as well as all-digital X-Rays, laceration repair, ear infections, and common illness treatments such as cold and flu. We also accept most major insurance plans such Tricare, Cigna, Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and more. Additionally, we accept all Texas Medicaid and CHIP plans.
- This clinic is decorated with bright colors, and equipped with toys, children’s books, iPads, and Disney movies to make visits as comfortable as possible. You’ll also see a lot of our friend and mascot, Dr. Duck. Dr. Duck paintings are hung on every wall, and when you leave your little one will be given a rubber duck to take home!
- We understand that as a parent, your time is extremely valuable. To make the visits as efficient as possible, we offer an online check-in option, and we happily welcome all walk-in patients. With minimal wait times, and Urgent Care co-pay, our goal is to make the process as easy as possible.
Each of our clinics provides exceptional medical care to each of our pediatric patients, along with outstanding customer service to each family we see, and our Cedar Park clinic is no exception to that. We are proud to serve the greater Austin area, and if you would like to learn more about our Cedar Park site, you can stop by for a tour, or give us a call.