Happy Father’s Day! Dad’s are very special people and we wanted to take the time to give some easy, DIY Father’s Day Gift Suggestions from kiddos to their Dads!
Homemade presents are always special and kids have a great time getting involved! Check out some off these ideas from Martha Stewart:
- Homemade Frame: I don’t think I have ever seen any desks of Dad’s that aren’t covered in photos of their family! Get some of your favorite photos or color a picture and frame it for Dad!
- Date with Dad: Plan a date and invite your dad with an invitation. Kids love to be in charge, so this gives them the chance to call the shots.
- Map Coasters: Cut out circles on maps of Dad’s favorite places and glue them to coasters!
- Scrap Box: Fill a shadow box with memories! Dad’s will be proud to display it on their walls or desk!
- Father’s Day Coupons: The gift that keeps on giving! Create a coupon book filled with suprises, chores, deals, and offers
Check out more DIY Father’s Day Gifts here
Urgent Care for Kids is the largest pediatric urgent care chain in Texas, serving families in the greater Austin, DFW, and Houston areas. Our goal is to provide every patient with the highest quality medical care and superior customer service at a time and location that is convenient to working parents. We accept all major commercial insurance plans and all Texas Medicaid and CHIP plans in order to best serve our patients and their families. To learn more about our locations, hours, and services we provide, please visit our website.