Creative Easter Eggs Without the Mess!
Springtime brings sunshine, flowers, warmer weather, and Easter! One of our favorite Easter activities is dying eggs, but we know that can get a bit messy. Today, we’re sharing with you a few creative, less-mess ways to decorate your eggs!
1. Stickers- instead of dunking in dye, use the white background of your eggs as a canvas for colorful stickers! You can use seasonal shapes like flowers and bunnies, or basic shapes like circles and stripes to make a pattern.
2. Crayons– While the eggs are still warm, doodle designs on the shell with crayons. The heat from the egg will melt the crayon slightly, giving it an interesting look with a smooth texture.
3. Glitter– Have your little one place dots of glue on the egg, then roll in glitter for a sparkling addition to your Easter basket.
4. ModPodge- Use ModPodge to attach scraps of tissue paper or scrapbook paper for a whimsical, handmade look.
5. Egg Creatures- Give your Easter eggs a personality by gluing googly eyes and hair onto the shell, and drawing a face with crayons or a Sharpie!