Interested in Joining our Team as a Marketing Director?
Urgent Care for Kids is seeking talented marketing and event coordinators to manage internal and external marketing efforts at new and existing clinics across Texas. This individual will coordinate all events and promotions at their clinic(s) in an effort to grow and enhance our patient base. By meeting with key members of our staff, the marketing director develops our marketing plans to directly enhance our goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis. Utilizing ‘grassroots’, print, multimedia, and social media platforms, this position is responsible for attracting new patients, as well as informing and re-engaging existing ones.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institute of higher learning
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Experience with planning events and creating a buzz
- Experience with social media marketing
- Healthcare experience a plus!
- Must have strong communication skills, and the ability to organize and report data to help guide marketing efforts.
- Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Must maintain a neat and polished appearance.
Interested in Gaining Valuable Experience as a Marketing Intern?
Seeking Marketing Interns for our busy Regional Marketing Directors! The Interns will work closely with the Regional Marketing Directors, as well as all of our vendors, caterers, and networks to plan and execute events throughout their time at Urgent Care for Kids. This includes planning event setups, responding to both e-mail and phone inquiries, collecting vendor documentation, and working events. Applicants should have an innate love for sharing their personality and interacting with others. We are looking for creative individuals who are social influencers: outgoing individuals with strong social ties and a knack for sharing their passions with others.
Must be familiar and comfortable with;
- Assisting with rentals for events and becoming familiar with the process
- Creating Event Collateral
- Speaking to hundreds of parents and kiddos at Events
- Phone etiquette
- Customer service
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Requirements;
- Be available 10 hours per week during Fall and Spring – up to 25 hours in summer
- Have completed 2 years of undergraduate degree
- Majoring in Marketing, PR, Hospitality, Management or related field
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office software) and Microsoft Outlook
- Extra Points for knowing: Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc), WordPress, and if you’re obsessively organized